Re: Semantics of the time argument on rAF's FrameRequestCallback

In a future rev of rAF, if we ever need to provide *both* begin and
present time, as CVDisplayLink does, we're going to be in a world of
pain if we leave time undefined. The only portable way to do such a
thing would be to accept a definition of the callback that is of the
form

callback FrameRequestCallback = void (DOMTimeStamp
beginOrPresentWhoKnows, DOMHighResTimeStamp beginTime,
DOMHighResTimeStamp presentTime);

Maybe that's okay?

As a matter of education, what do other browsers provide for "time"?
Safari gives present time
All other webkit ports give begin time
What about FF/IE/Opera?

- N