RE: Highres time incrementing when a tab is not visible

I have updated the text to include visibility. Thanks for pointing it out.

Jatinder

From: nduca@google.com [mailto:nduca@google.com] On Behalf Of Nat Duca
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 1:11 PM
To: Jatinder Mann
Cc: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Highres time incrementing when a tab is not visible

Ah, didn't notice that text before. I don't have a strong opinion myself. If that seems good to everyone else, I'm happy. :)
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com<mailto:jmann@microsoft.com>> wrote:
We have a note in the spec that states: "As the now method returns the current time, time spent while a document is not fully active is included for the purpose of this method." I can update this note to include visibility: "As the now method returns the current time, time spent while a document is hidden or not fully active is included for the purpose of this method."

Thanks,
Jatinder