RE: Highres time incrementing when a tab is not visible

From: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 18:30:22 +0000
To: Nat Duca <nduca@chromium.org>, "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
We have a note in the spec that states: "As the now method returns the current time, time spent while a document is not fully active is included for the purpose of this method." I can update this note to include visibility: "As the now method returns the current time, time spent while a document is hidden or not fully active is included for the purpose of this method."

Thanks,
Jatinder