Re: [NavigationTiming2] Uploaded Navigation Timing 2 Spec

Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but I don't see any significant
changes from Navigation Timing. Assuming that's correct, looks good to me.

One comment: In the example, getEntries() should return a list, so
navigationTiming should be set to index 0 of the return value.

James