From: Jared Wein [mailto:jwein@mozilla.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 10:33 PM
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: [NavigationTiming2] Typo in NavigationTiming2 spec Introduction

Hi,

Unless I'm reading something wrong (or not accounting for integer overflow), the navigationStart/responseEnd example in the Introduction [1] has an incorrect value.

The specific section:
> For example, if we know that the response end occurs 100ms after the start of navigation, we may find data that the the PerformanceTiming data looks like so:
>
> navigationStart:   1314223489190
> responseEnd:       1314223489193

responseEnd should be 1314223489290 but is instead 1314223489193 (a difference of 97 milliseconds).

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/NavigationTiming2/Overview.html

Hope that helps,
Jared