Re: [NavigationTiming] waiting for loadEventEnd to get set

From: Patrick Meenan <pmeenan@webpagetest.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 07:24:35 -0400
To: Larry Martell <larry.martell@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Try a 0-length setTimeout. LoadEventEnd can't be set until the
execution of all onload handlers completes (including the one you are
using to measure).

You could also just use loadEventStart which is probably what you want
from what you describe anyway.

Sent from my slab of glass with no keyboard so it will be a miracle if
you receive what I meant to type.