[requestAnimationFrame] Spec to LC?

From: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:56:02 +0000
To: "James Robinson (jamesr@google.com)" <jamesr@google.com>, "cam@mcc.id.au" <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
James, Cameron,

Do you feel that the requestAnimationFrame spec is ready to move to Last Call? In today's working group conf call, we were discussing the status of all specifications and noticed that there are no remaining open issues on this particular spec.

The IE Test Center has a few requestAnimationFrame tests from a few months ago - http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/#perfPaintNotification. I am looking to update the tests to match the current spec status and submit them for the requestAnimationFrame test suite in the near future.

Thanks,
Jatinder