From: Tony Gentilcore [mailto:tonyg@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 11:20 AM
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: IETC tests for PageVisibility

It came to my attention there are some PageVisibility tests [1] [2] [3] in the IE Test Center suite which look like they'd be good candidates to contribute to http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/.
Currently WebKit fails because they are incorrectly testing for the PAGE_HIDDEN/PAGE_VISIBLE string constants which have been removed from the latest version of the spec [4].

Just curious what the plans are for these tests.

-Tony

[1] http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/WebPerf/PageVisibility/test_api_exists_attributes.htm
[2] http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/WebPerf/PageVisibility/test_read_only_conformance_attributes.htm
[3] http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/WebPerf/PageVisibility/test_iframe_attributes.htm