From: Jatinder Mann [mailto:jmann@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 2:51 PM
To: Tony Gentilcore (tonyg@google.com); public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: RE: [minutes] 2012-01-11 Web Performance WG Teleconference #57

Karen and I have pushed up changes to fix the resource linking issues for test_navigation_type_reload.html, test_timing_attributes_order.html and blank_page_unload.htm. Tony, please review these test cases.

Navigation Timing Test Cases
ACTION 21: Fixed resource linking in test_navigation_type_reload.html
ACTION 75: Fixed resource linking in test_timing_attributes_order.html and added blank_page_unload.htm

Thanks,
Jatinder