[agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #57 Agenda 2012-01-04

From: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 03:05:37 +0000
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I don't have any proposed agenda items for tomorrow's meetings. Unless the Working Group proposes topics for discussion for tomorrow's meetings, I recommend we cancel tomorrow's meetings. We currently have 24 open action items, including new spec proposals (HAR, high resolution time, etc), that we can spend the time working on.

Thanks,
Jatinder