Resource Timing and User Timing issues list

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:27:38 -0500
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I created issues list for Resource Timing:
 http://www.w3.org/2012/02/resource-timing-lc-issues.html

and for User Timing:
 http://www.w3.org/2012/02/user-timing-lc-issues.html

It's not clear to me if we closed the loop on some of the issues raised
for those specifications. It would be nice if the respective editors can
go through those and give a status report on them.

Since we made plenty of changes to those specs, it would probably be
good to republish them as a new LC draft before we move them to CR.

Thank you,

Philippe

PS: I created one for Performance Timeline but we haven't received any
issues during the LC period.