Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] Callback argument should be a callback interface, not just a callback

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:26:00 +0100
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:19:20 +0100, Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com> wrote:
> Authors already have to do that, because we won't remove the
> functionality from existing APIs.

The few legacy APIs (what besides addEventListener?) are vastly
outnumbered by what we are introducing now. That certain legacy APIs use
numeric constants is no reason to spread that pattern further either. I do
not really see the point in rehashing this argument though. We settled
this last year on public-script-coord.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/