Proposal for JavaScript Timing Extension to the Performance Timeline

From: Alois Reitbauer <alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:03:47 +0000
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
A while ago, I submitted a list of potential future work targeted at getting more insight into the runtime behavior of JavaScript heavy web applications. As a first result out of these initial ideas I came up with a proposal how to extend the Performance Timeline to expose JavaScript execution time information.