[Page Visibility] Updated test suite

From: Karen Anderson (IE) <Karen.Anderson@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 05:14:28 +0000
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Hi All,

I submitted a bunch of changes to the Page Visibility test suite today.  Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments.

The key changes are:
- Updated the pagevisibilityharness file to be more consistent with the design of the Navigation Timing test suite.

- Deleted support files that were in the wrong directory.

- Updated some of the test names to be more clear on the test being performed.

- Fixed the links to the resources.

There are a couple of known issues:
- test_tab_state_change will not end early if the feature is not available and thus the callback does not occur.  It will only end after the timeout has elapsed.

- test_minimize has some stale implementation from the IE Testing Center and needs to be updated to match our suite.  This will need to happen in a future drop.

Thanks,

Karen