Re: Face to face this year

There are two goals: a venue to accomplish WPWG business as well as an
opportunity to raise awareness of WPWG.

I'm amazed when I speak at conferences how many people aren't aware of Nav
Timing. Even fewer have heard anything about Page Visibility. And even
fewer than that are aware the W3C has a Web Performance Working Group.

Many of the charters we're working on don't provide any benefit unless web
developers adopt them. Thus it seems logical to evangelize these
performance deliverables at the largest gathering of performance engineers.

Perhaps it could be a combination of business agenda as well as review of
current activities - to raise awareness.

-Steve