Face to face this year

From: Arvind Jain <arvind@google.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:33:46 -0700
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
We took a vote in our WG meeting on whether we'd like to meet face to face
at TPAC this year, and there wasn't much enthusiasm. Steve Souders offered
an alternative - would the WG like to meet face to face at the Velocity
Conference venue this year (June 25-27 Santa Clara CA) - we may get a room
for us, and it'd be a chance for WG members to attend Velocity along with
our face to face. As usual, we can telecon/VC folks who can't attend.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Arvind