Re: [PageVisibility] Feedback on the spec

On 4/16/12 12:25 PM, James Graham wrote:
> In that case I totally misunderstood the spec on this point. Am I
> missing something obvious?

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/PageVisibility/Overview.html#sec-visibilitychange-event
says:

   The User Agent MUST fire the visiblitychange event at the Document
   when the User Agent determines that the visibility of the Document
   contained by the top level browsing context has changed.

I agree that this is not as clear as it should be.  It should probably
just says that the event is fired at a Document when the UA determines
that the .visibilityState of that Document has changed.

-Boris