Re: Cross-Origin Resources and Resource Timing

From: Alois Reitbauer <alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:01:39 +0000
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I agree that privacy of users is important. I see the Resource Timing Spec as much more important to operations than development. In development I already have a lot of tools providing this kind of visibility. I think at least the start and end time is needed - not just the duration.  Besides the details on HTTPs connect time I can get the same information by loading the resource and registering as an onLoad event handler.

// Alois