Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #54 Agenda 2011-11-16

That is getting to be a bit late in GMT, so I'm going to send regrets for
this week.

Please let me know if there are any action items or other topics I can
provide information on either before or after the call. In any case, talk
to you next week.

-Tony