Re: navigationStart

On 11/17/11 12:12 AM, Tony Gentilcore wrote:
> TBH, I don't see any tests that run in an<object>.

http://w3c-test.org/framework/test/nav-timing-default/single/test_unique_performance_objects/format/html/
is very definitely running in an <object>.  The whole test is loaded in
an <object>.

Same thing for
http://w3c-test.org/framework/test/nav-timing-default/single/test_navigate_within_document/format/html/

Both are claimed to fail in Firefox; both pass completely if loaded
directly as
http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/approved/navigation-timing/html/test_unique_performance_objects.html
and
http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/approved/navigation-timing/html/test_navigate_within_document.html
respectively.

> Nor does document.getElementsByTagName('object') turn anything up on the tests
> I sampled.

The tests themselves don't have <object> in them.  The harness does, as
far as I can tell.

> The sources along with revision history are here:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/file/dbf0cc61824a/tests/approved/navigation-timing/html

That doesn't include the sources for the test harness.