[NavigationTiming] incorrect description for requestStart

From: Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 17:33:37 -0700
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Cc: Jason Duell <jduell@mozilla.com>
Hi,

I just noticed a bug in the description for requestStart (Thanks jduell):
> This attribute must return the time immediately before the user agent starts requesting the current document. It is set prior to checking HTTP cache.

>From what I remember from the discussions and from the timeline below,
the "HTTP cache" sentence should be removed here, because this
attribute refers to the time immediately before the UA starts
write()ing to the socket. Otherwise, this would be identical to
fetchStart (which does have similar cache wording).

-christian