Re: [Page Visibility] Spec Updates

I don't think it should exist on either the document or the window... I
think there should be a new `page` host object, and it should exist on that.
But, I'm fairly certain that already won't ever be possible, because of the
amount of existing web content out there that might define a global variable
(on `window` of course) called `page` or `Page`.

But, on that same line of reasoning, isn't `document.hidden` (or
`document.visible`) WAY too generic of a name that it's likely to run across
a lot of existing web content who've defined such properties? I can think of
a dozen different scenarios where such a property would be convenient to
have stuck on the `document` object, so I think it's quite plausible that at
least some (even a non-trivial) amount of current web content does that.

Of course, in principle, any property we add to any namespace has such a
risk. But "hidden" and "visible" are extremely generic/simple and thus I
think they run a much higher risk of collision, compared to
"PageVisibility", etc.

And if we prefix the names as "PageVisibility" (or something like it), I
think it belongs on `window` and not `document`, because a "page" is not, in
general, part of a "document" as much as it is part of a "window".

--Kyle