Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #32 Agenda 2011-05-11

   Thanks for updating the ResourceTiming, Jatinder. Here are some of my
thoughts on it so far:

* In 4.2 "Downloadable resources that are retrieved from the user agent's
cache must be included in the PerformanceResourceTiming interface."
    which seems contradict with the first example.

* SVG element is in the initiator type but not the overview of 4.1

* In 4.3, We need more clarification about the accessing model about
directStart and redirectEnd. Just one idea here:
  - if all the document during the redirect have the same origin as the
current document, i.e., the origin of the script that is accessing the
timing info, redirectStart/End should be available.
  - if above is not true, and if the domains of all the documents during the
redirect is "whitelisted" by the Timing-Allow-Origin header,
redirectStart/End should be available.
    (We can probably make this more specific but it might be too complicated
for some.)
  - o/w redirectStart/End should be zero.

  The current processing model seems to suggest that the origin comparison
is between two consecutive documents but not against the
origin of the accessing script.

* Am I the only one feeling weird that, in case of a x-origin access, only
resourceFetchStart and fetchStart are non-zero?

cheers,
Zhiheng