[RequestAnimationFrame] Spec rename + move

From: James Robinson <jamesr@google.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:44:59 -0700
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
I've moved and renamed the AnimationRequestFrame spec to
RequestAnimationFrame as we discussed in the telecon today to make it more
consistent.  The latest editor's draft now lives at
 Links to specific previous revisions using AnimationRequestFrame should
still work, but the URL
doesn't work any more.  My apologies if this breaks anyone's pages - we
could add some sort of redirect or forwarding page at that location if we
need to.  Hopefully this makes things a little bit simpler for everyone.
 Additionally, the recommend tag for mails to this list is now

- James