[RequestAnimationFrame] Spec rename + move

From: James Robinson <jamesr@google.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:44:59 -0700
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
I've moved and renamed the AnimationRequestFrame spec to
RequestAnimationFrame as we discussed in the telecon today to make it more
consistent.  The latest editor's draft now lives at
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/RequestAnimationFrame/Overview.html.
 Links to specific previous revisions using AnimationRequestFrame should
still work, but the URL
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/AnimationRequestFrame/Overview.html<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/RequestAnimationFrame/Overview.html>
unfortunately
doesn't work any more.  My apologies if this breaks anyone's pages - we
could add some sort of redirect or forwarding page at that location if we
need to.  Hopefully this makes things a little bit simpler for everyone.
 Additionally, the recommend tag for mails to this list is now
[RequestAnimationFrame].

- James