[PageVisibility] location of the interface

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:21:22 +1200
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
The NavigatorVisibility interface is defined to be implemented by the
Navigator object.  I don’t think this is the best place, since the
Navigator object has traditionally been a location for browser-wide
information and functionality to be exposed.  For example, see the kinds
of things HTML5 defines on window.navigator:

I think this would be better either on the Window object or on the
Document object.

Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/