Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #26 Agenda 2011-03-29

Regrets, since I'll be on my way to the airport.

For your agenda next week:

- Moving Navigation Timing to Proposed Recommendation

as part of that,
- you still need to answer Olli's comments and we should try to get a
message from him that he is satisfied with our answer. If you could do
this one this week, this would give us enough time to close the loop
- we might need to update the tests depending on the results of the
discussion around the new test and the expected failure mode.
- Zhiheng and I need to close the loop on the HTML5 dependencies (which
we're planning to do around the face-to-face). We'll need to turn this
one around by Monday to give time to others to review our changes if
any.

See you all on Friday,

Philippe