RE: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #25 Agenda 2011-03-23

From: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 01:13:56 +0000
To: Tony Gentilcore <tonyg@google.com>
CC: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Tony Gentilcore <tonyg@google.com> wrote:

> Olli had some good feedback on Navigation Timing that I believe should be discussed.

Updating the agenda to include discussing Olli's feedback on Navigation timing. If we feel we are running out of time, we can move this agenda item ahead of the User timing discussion (agenda item #5).

Agenda:
1.	Share face to face meeting agenda.
2.	Updates on changes to the test harness.
3.	Feedback and discussion on what resources should be included in the Resource timing arrays.
4.	Feedback and discussion on how to enable cross-domain access to Resource timing information.
5.	Feedback and discussion on updates to User timing.
6. 	Feedback and discussion on Navigation timing.

Thanks,
Jatinder

Jatinder Mann | Internet Explorer FND Program Manager | 425.722.6247