Re: Implementation Report for Navigation Timing and test failure

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:46:32 -0400
To: Tony Gentilcore <tonyg@google.com>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 15:00 -0700, Tony Gentilcore wrote:
> That's correct. Please see:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2011Mar/0025.html
>
> In short, we have a version that works with the old framework and the
> new framework, but the different URLs were serving different versions
> so there was no way to make them both happy. Please advise.

Hi Tony,

this shouldn't happen so something is wrong. Can you please look again
at [1] and its dependencies to make sure that it reflects what is inside
mercurial? If not, we'll need to investigate on our hand to see what's
going on. The same files must be served all following servers:
* https://www.w3c-test.org/
* http://www.w3c-test.org/
* http://www1.w3c-test.org/
* http://www2.w3c-test.org/