Re: *Proposed* Web Performance Working Group Charter

Are there any other deliverables that we should add to the charter
besides these 3 new deliverables (Page Visibility, Efficient Script
Yielding, and Display Paint Notifications)? If you'd like to add anything,
please suggest them here (by next Tuesday).

Thanks,
Arvind