Re: setImmediate should allow the UA to delay the event

I believe the intent is that setImmediate() is not clamped even when nested,
unlike setTimeout(..., 0). Jason, did you intend to specify that
setImmediate() callbacks use the timer task queue or a different one? Your
draft does not specify any task source at all.

- James