setImmediate should allow the UA to delay the event

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 03:26:11 -0400
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Both setTimeout and setInterval have this step in their processing:

  * Optionally, wait a further user-agent defined length of time.

I believe it would be a good idea to have this for setImmediate as well.
  In Gecko's implementation, we are considering introducing a delay into
setImmediate invocations in background tabs, minimized windows, etc.
Not as much of a delay as setTimeout/setInterval are getting, but some
delay.

Note that as long as you only examine setImmediate this is not black-box
distinguishable from throttling the entire event queue for the relevant
browsing context.  You can only tell the difference by comparing order
of setImmediate invocation with other events in the event queue.