Battery Status Event

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:35:59 +0200
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Dear Web Performance WG,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Device APIs WG. We've put together a small and simple specification that provides information about the status of the device's battery. You can read the editor's draft at:

    http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/battery-status.html

We're considering taking this draft to Last Call soon and since reacting to battery status is related to performance management (in fact we nicked an example from you) we'd appreciate if you had the time to review our draft and provide us with feedback.

Thanks!