Re: Navigation Timing CR issues

From: Zhiheng Wang <zhihengw@google.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:51:01 -0700
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>, cam <cam@mcc.id.au>, Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>, Nic Jansma <Nic.Jansma@microsoft.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger@gmail.com>
    This is really helpful! I believe we've addressed most of the comments
in the current working draft, except the one below. Other may want to
confirm. And please let me know any other missing items.
* Navigation [Olli
Pettay]<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2011Mar/0110.html>
 This is about how bfcache affects .navigation and .timing. We concluded
that these values should not changein case bfcache is used.     TODO: to fix
the test case at
http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/approved/test_navigation_type_backforward.htm
 to deal with bfcache,      probably through adding and onunload handler.
cheers,Zhiheng