Re: Unified Timing: Navigation, Resource and User Timing Updates

Unfortunately I missed the call where this was discussed. I see that
these are fairly major changes in a spec that is already in CR. Should
we really make such big changes at this late point? I was hoping that
at CR, the spec would be stable enough that it can be implemented
without changing under the foot.

-christian