Re: Unified Timing: Navigation, Resource and User Timing Updates

From: Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:00:50 +0200
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, Olli Pettay <opettay@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Unfortunately I missed the call where this was discussed. I see that
these are fairly major changes in a spec that is already in CR. Should
we really make such big changes at this late point? I was hoping that
at CR, the spec would be stable enough that it can be implemented
without changing under the foot.

-christian