Web Performance Summit (online)

From: Kyle Simpson <getify@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:21:27 -0600
To: <public-web-perf@w3.org>
?We're organizing the 2nd annual Web Performance Summit for Wed May 25th,
2011. I'd really love for someone (perhaps from Microsoft or Google) to
speak, and talk about the Web Timing API or something related like that.

It's an online format conference, so the speaker can talk from their own
location of choice, as long as they have reliable internet and a webcam.

If anyone is interested, please let me know, we'd love to get you involved.

--Kyle Simpson