Re: [NavigationTiming] requestEnd and reconciliation with server-side measurements

Hi, Rotan,

    You have summarized it well! Most of the points you brought up indeed
contribute to the decision of dropping requestEnd.
And, feedback we received suggests that the cost of finding out a sensible
requestEnd in certain browser might be high, due to
the encapsulation.

    I will seek to give this better documentation in the draft.

thanks,
Zhiheng