Re: About window.performance namespace

   Greetings!

   Yes, those determined enough would still be able to swap out the timing
object. It's not ideal but rather some
compromise to avoid breaking existing codes using the window.performance
object. Though, it still makes sense
to me to have underneath attributes read-only as they are properties of the
page/navigation.

   It will be great if you can join us at this week's conf call to chat more
on this.

cheers,
Zhiheng