RE: [minutes] 20110126 Web Performance WG

From: Anderson Quach <aquach@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 01:22:14 +0000
To: Tony Gentilcore <tonyg@google.com>
CC: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Thanks for the feedback. We're working on an update to test_timing_client_redirect.htm, we may not have it ready by tomorrow morning's meeting. However we can discuss the changes that will go into it.

webperftestharness.js [1]
We've updated the webperftestharness, to include a new parameter to test_namespace to mitigate redundant testing of the root namespace window.performance.

Updates [2]
test_navigation_type_reload.htm

We've also added four more tests [2]
test_performance_attributes_exist.htm
test_readwrite.htm
test_unique_performance_objects.htm
test_navigation_type_backforward.htm

These are fairly late traveling changes, time permitting we can review these tests tomorrow on 2/2 or we can use time in the following meeting on 2/9 to work through the approval.

[1] http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/resources/
[2] http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/submission/Microsoft/NavigationTiming/

Thanks
Anderson, Nic and Karen