Implementation Support of Specs

From: Alois Reitbauer <alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:08:36 +0000
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I spent the last days testing the support for the specs group in various browsers - desktop and mobile. I feel like it would be a good idea to track the current implementation status. This is especially helpful for tool providers who want to test the APIs in real world scenarios. This will also drive adoption of the APIs as "early adopters" can start to build tooling already during the specification process and also provide feedback.

Thought?

// Alois