Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] Processing model defined

Hi Boris,

Happy to help wherever I can. While I'm not actively involved in the
jQuery project any more, I can help with reviewing animation proposals. I
started jQuery UI and wrote the animation extensions for it.

For the current implementation of animate(), I've cc'ed John Resig. John,
do you see a feasible way of "upgrading" animate() to use
requestAnimationFrame?

Thanks,
Paul