Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] Processing model defined

From: Paul Bakaus <pbakaus@zynga.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 03:37:33 -0700
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, James Robinson <jamesr@google.com>
CC: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>, John Resig <jeresig@gmail.com>
Hi Boris,

Happy to help wherever I can. While I'm not actively involved in the
jQuery project any more, I can help with reviewing animation proposals. I
started jQuery UI and wrote the animation extensions for it.

For the current implementation of animate(), I've cc'ed John Resig. John,
do you see a feasible way of "upgrading" animate() to use
requestAnimationFrame?

Thanks,
Paul