From: public-web-perf-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-perf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Alois Reitbauer
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 11:37 PM
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #47 Agenda 2011-08-24

Where can I find the conference information so I can dial in?

// Alois

Alois Reitbauer, Technology Strategist, dynaTrace software GmbH
M (US) +1 617 515 1956 | M (EU)  +43 664 8536534 | F +43 732 210100008 | E alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com<mailto:alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>  | @AloisReitbauer
dynaTrace is Continuous APM >> Monitor. Resolve. Prevent. >>
Web: http://www.dynatrace.com<http://www.dynatrace.com/twominutedemo/default.aspx> | Blog: http://blog.dynatrace.com<http://blog.dynatrace.com/> | Learn about dynaTrace in 2 minutes<http://www.dynatrace.com/twominutedemo/Default.aspx>
SDTimes named dynaTrace to SDTimes 100<http://www.sdtimes.com/SDTIMES_100_2009/33549> | JAX Innovation Award Europe - winner 2008<http://entwickler.com/jax_award08/gewinner_08_en.php>
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Use by others is prohibited. Disclosure, copying and distribution of this information to third parties is not permitted. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability.