From: public-web-perf-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-perf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of James Simonsen
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 7:14 PM
To: public-web-perf
Subject: Re: [Resource Timing] Monotonic Clock

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com<mailto:jmann@microsoft.com>> wrote:
Good point. If you want to create a timeline of the entire page, requiring iframes resources to have the same monotonic clock as the root navigation would be best. I can update the spec to be clear on this point also.

Should we also do the same thing for NavigationTiming within the iframe? It seems like having one reference navigation time that's shared by everything on the page is best for the timeline.

James