Re: [User Timing] Spec updates

From: Zhiheng Wang <zhihengw@google.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:16:52 -0700
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
  It looks great! Two minor comments:

 - What should getMarks() and getMeasures() return if the specified key is
not available? undefined value or {}? I think it is {} but we probably want
to be more specific.
 - Shall we point the default starting point of measure() to navigationStart
give that we have it always available now?

thanks,
Zhiheng