Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #28 Agenda 2011-04-13

    Thanks, Tony.

   iirc, some user agents always load the about:blank page before other url
on starting up.
Is that correct? If so, the statement from 4.2 does seem redundant. Or, I
think my real
question is, does "prompt to unload a document" always occur?

cheers,
Zhiheng