Re: [minutes] Web Performance WG F2F Meeting Agenda 2011-04-01

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 06:42:24 +1200
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Hi Jatinder.

Jatinder Mann:
> - Display Paint Notifications
> An interoperable and efficient means for site developers to schedule
> script based animations

I am happier with that description of that specification, but I am
wondering if that name, “Display Paint Notifications”, is still
appropriate.  I hope that the name mentioned here does not constrain us
when choosing the actual specification’s name.  (FWIW, in my initial
write-up of the spec I used the name “Timing control for script-based
animations”, but even that can be improved.)

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/