RE: Regrets for today's call and TPAC logistics

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:52:34 -0400
To: Jason Weber <jweber@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On Sat, 2010-09-25 at 00:19 +0000, Jason Weber wrote:
> Anderson, Nic and I will be attending the TPAC Web Performance WG meeting remotely. It would be appreciated if we could reserve a polycom for the meeting room.

Well, I'm disappointed. If only 2 or 3 individuals are going to attend
the f2f meeting, I wonder about the point of having one. Nothing says
that we ought to have one and we don't need to book a meeting room in
France for such a small party.

I think we should reconsider the idea of even having a f2f meeting
during TPAC.

Philippe