Re: [Web Timing] Interface names

From: Tony Gentilcore <tonyg@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:26:17 -0700
To: Anderson Quach <aquach@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>, Zhiheng Wang <zhihengw@google.com>
Sorry I was unable to join the call yesterday. Did this get resolved? Should
be a detail that is easy to close the loop on.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Anderson Quach <aquach@microsoft.com>wrote:

> Thanks for catching this. I agree we should be consistent with the
> interface names, especially moving towards an implementation where the we
> can drop the vendor prefix.
>

> The open question is that do we want to move NavigationInfo Ó Navigation
> or keep NavigationInfo.
>

> Proposed interface names:
>
> Performance
>
> NavigationInfo ľor- Navigation
>
> NavigationTiming

I like the idea of using Performance to scope the sub interfaces like you
did in the IE implementation.

What about Performance (window.performance), PerformanceNavigation
(window.performance.navigation) and PerformanceTiming
(window.performance.timing)?