requestStart and fetchStart

From: Zhiheng Wang <zhihengw@google.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:55:26 -0700
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
    In the last conf call, we decided to have requestStart always include
the cache lookup time.
It takes care of Sigbjørn's
requestStart inconsistency and fit the implementation
constrains in some user agents. Here is a follow-up and RFC.

    The current navigation
model<http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#navigate> in
HTML5 places the cache lookup right before the fetching
So strictly speaking, requestStart comes after fetchStart, even though the
difference should be minor.
And, in case of a cache hit, domainLookupStart/End and connectStart/End
should take requestStart's
value instead of fetchStart's as it is right now.

   This is my preference but I believe it is different from the current
implementation found in IE-beta
and Chrome. So comments are welcome.