Re: [Web Timing] WebKit's planned processing model

I made two updates to my description of WebKit's processing model:
1. domainLookupStart, domainLookupEnd, connectStart, and connectEnd are now
"backfilled" when they would have previously returned 0.
2. Nic Jansma uncovered a bug. In 3.10.b, redirect-start should be set only
if it is currently 0.

Here is the live link. Revision history is at the bottom.
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1rZQ_XaiEwb4OL62DGHXY1Ktzk7PhgkHTYlzpnZEeYKw