Re: Advice on dates for web payments workshop?

October 2013 in nyc makes the most sense.

1. it is sooner. if you want to define the standard, you should be the
first to present it.

2. it is located in nyc which is one of the world's financial centers.
it will be more likely for relevant people to be there.

3. barcelona and paris are largely vacation areas.

sincerely,
andrew b brown

ps. sorry for any typos, i am on my mobile.